Ladies come from all over America to experience Urban Studio's Pole Dance Parties. We don't blame them, they are freakin awesome!
We gathered some info to help make your planning easier!
How to plan your pole dance party weekend in Nashville:
1. Gather your girlfriends and decide on the perfect weekend
2. Call Urban Studio & make your pole party reservation (we book in advance!)
3. Book your hotel. We recommend staying close to the action (near Broadway & 2nd Ave), such as the Hilton Nashville Downtown, Renaissance Nashville, Courtyard by Marriot Nashville Downtown, Sheraton Downtown and many more. Or if you want to save some money, but still stay nearby, the Days In At the Stadium and the Comfort Inn Nashville are two options.
4. Purchase your plane tickets or get driving directions or GPS. Southwest Airlines is Nashville's biggest airline and always has web deals.
5. Get your cowgirl boots & hat ready!
6. Other fun activities to do while you're down here.... a Nashtrash tour, Titan's or Predators games, live music & concerts, Yazoo Brewery tour, Arrington Vineyards, visit the Parthenon at Centennial Park or the Opry Hotel, the Country Music Hall of Fame, participate in an Art Crawl (First Saturday of every month) and so much more.
7. Once you're here... Enjoy yourself! Laugh with your friends all night, go dancing, eat Southern food and sleep in. Have a great time and realize you deserve it!
Urban Studio encourages drinking responsibly. Let us know if you need transportation to or from our studio and we will help with arranging a cab or limo service.