What is a Coyote you ask?
According to Urban Dictionary, a Coyote is...
When you wake up in the room of a nasty woman and you know you've got to give her the slip. However, you realize that your arm is wrapped around her. Therefore you must gnaw off your own arm to get out of the situation. Can be very painful.
What happened to your arm, man? Aww, I hit it off with this chick when I was drunk and I had to coyote myself in the morning...
And then there was the hit movie, Coyote Ugly (2000), which is based upon the same concept, but didn't necessarily revolve around arm chewing. If you haven't seen the film, it is about an aspiring songwriter who moves to New York City to pursue her dreams. After struggling to make it, she ends up working at Coyote Ugly Saloon, where she dances and learns to tease atop a bar. It ultimately brings her out of her shell and helps attain her goals.
Coyote Ugly Saloon is a sassy watering hole. The average woman cannot walk into this bar and expect to be hired. You must be able to keep a beat, pour a drink, and look good doing it. BUT any woman CAN just walk in and expect to dance on the bar! Warning: dance at your own risk
Before heading into Coyote Ugly Saloon or your favorite honky tonk, (yes, there are several dance worthy bar tops in Nashville), stop into Miss Fit Academy so we can teach you how to dance like a pro.
A Coyote Dance Party is the perfect activity for a ladies night out, birthday or bachelorette party. It is a super fun bonding experience. Not only will you be laughing, cheering and making memories, but you will also BLOW everyone away that evening when your group shows off their new moves. Oww! Oww!
Included in every Coyote Dance Party:
· We teach you, step-by-step, a coyote bar dance routine
· A complimentary champagne toast for everyone who is 21+
· Plenty of time for pictures and videos
What to bring/wear?
- Cowgirl boots and hat
- Tank top and cut off jean shorts
- Camera to document the fun
- Attitude (more cheeky, the better)
How do I book a Coyote Dance Party for me and my friends?
1. Visit www.NashvillePoleParty.com or call (615) 891-3910
2. Pay your $100 down payment to reserve your party date/time (be sure to reserve early because they book up quickly)
3. Start mentally preparing for one hell of a party!