5 oz. of Beringer House White Zinfandel
shot of peach schnaps
Shake all ingredients over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a slice of orange and serve.
6 oz. of white grape peach juice
1 shot of Triple Sec liqueur
1 shot of vodka
Shake all ingredients over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a cherry and serve.
(Chanel and White Diamonds cockatil recipes were found at Girly Bubble Blog )
4 - 6 Ounces of Sunkist Orange Soda
Frosted Mug 1/2 full of ice
Top the glass with Redi Whipped Cream
- Mix together in a glass filled with ice and top with Redi whip; make sure to leave enough space at the top of the glass because the drink will overflow when you stir in the whipped cream.Garnish with a cherry (optional).
- To make this into a shot or martini just strain into shot glasses or a large martini glass. Remember to share your cocktail recipes and enjoy safely and in moderation, always designate a driver when out and enjoy the whipped vodka adult orange creamsicle drink recipe.
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, plus 2 tablespoons for glasses (about 5 limes)
3/4 cup Coco Lopez or cream of coconut
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons tequila
1/4 cup Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss coconut with the salt. Spread on sheet; toast in oven, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool, then crush with your hands until crumbly.
- Pour 2 tablespoons lime juice into a shallow dish. Place coconut mixture in another dish. Dip rims of two cocktail glasses in lime juice, then in coconut mixture, coating well.
- Combine remaining ingredients with 1 cup ice in a blender; puree until smooth. Divide evenly between prepared glasses, and serve immediately.
10 oz plus 5oz champagne (or prosecco or sparkling wine)
1 tablespoon sugar
3 envelopes Knox plain gelatin
White sparkling sugar
- Place 10 oz of the champagne and sugar in a sauce pan and then sprinkle gelatin on top. Let gelatin soften for about 2 minutes.
- Place saucepan over low heat and stir until gelatin has completely dissolved, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and add in remaining 5 oz of champagne and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan (I used a square tupperware container) and chill for at least an hour.
- To release Jello, dip the pan into warm water and use a knife along the sides to gently release the Jello. Use a sharp knife to cut squares. Before serving, dip the tops in the sparkling sugar and serve with a festive toothpick.
3 ounces white/clear creme de cacao
2 ounces amaretto
2 ounces heavy whipping cream
1 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
sprinkles (or nonpareils)
- Place sprinkles on a shallow plate that is a little larger than the mouth of your martini glass. Dampen a paper towel with whipping cream (or water) and wet the rims of the martini glasses. Dip glass into sprinkles to coat the edges.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for about 30 seconds. Strain into martini glasses and drink!
- Make ahead: For a big party, mix up a big bath of these martinis and store in a large pitcher in the fridge. Shake a glass at a time over ice whenever ready to serve!
These are just a few of our personal favs! Tell us about your favorite cocktails! And don't forget to follow us on Pinterest for great party ideas!